SCAFFOLDING INSPECTOR COURSE
4 Hour Scaffold Inspector Course Online Distance Mode and Class Room Training and Certification
Value Addition Certification Career enhancement
Complete Your Scaffolds Ispector Training Online!
Taking our course online offers these benefits:
o 24/7 course access
o Log on and off as many times as you want
o Work anytime, anywhere - All you need is a computer and access to the Internet
o Course trainer email access for any questions you have
o Allows up to 6 months to complete the course
Only candidates with a minimum of basic knowledge and skills are allowed to successfully complete the training. The basic level is measured in advance through a self-developed independent level measurement, in cooperation with Eureka Exams.
Monitoring and inspecting safety
Secure work at a height is a profession in its own right. One you have to learn. But also to monitor and inspect. Do we work according to regulations? Are the right materials and parts being used? Do we build according to prescribed construction? Every year, hundreds of serious accidents happen in the immediate working environment of the scaffolder, of which 10 to 30 are fatal. WIth the STE trainings of Monitoring and Inspection your employees will help preventing these accidents.
Goal of the training
This training teaches employees who are responsible for the inspection and/or transferring of scaffolds, to expertly inspect these on quality and safety, according to current standards and regulations. In the case of a complex scaffold, it may be deviated from the construction drawing and there may be modifications. The achieved (business) certificate of professional competence is your proof of an employee who meets the requirements according to the Scaffolding directive.
During the training, the following components will be dealt with:
• Assessing and releasing of the strength, rigor and stability of standard scaffolds on the basis of drawings;
• Inspecting scaffold material on the basis of actual criteria and standards;
• Inspecting and assessing the safety of scaffolds in all stages;
• Signaling corrective measurements;
• Providing insight into corrective and/or relative constructive materials through sketches;
• Legal and liability aspects of scaffolding.
• Impartiality to candidates
• Valid and reliable assessment
• Security of assessment materials
• Unrivaled customer service
• Competitive fee structure