Certified EHS Supervisor (CES) Certification
Certified EHS Supervisor (CES) is for health and safety professionals who want to know how to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities and progress their careers. It covers international standards and is ideal for people operating in multinational organizations.
Certified EHS Supervisor (CES) suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on AOSH UK Certified Safety Specialists (CSS).
Certified EHS Supervisor (CES) blueprint contains six (6) domains
• Law and ethics – 4%
• Management systems – 15%
• Safety program implementation – 14%
• Hazard identification and control – 40%
• Leadership & training – 15%
• Emergency preparedness management – 12%
Minimum education high school with two (2) years of work experience in any field or five (5) years safety work experience in any industry.
• Impartiality to candidates
• Valid and reliable assessment
• Security of assessment materials
• Unrivalled customer service
• Competitive fee structure