Occupational Safety Health Manager 132 hrs
A fully developed professional training program covers all aspects of Safety Management. It’s only the program in the world which provides individual specific specialised certifications at a very low fee structure. The training and certifications are recognised by ISM and NSMS USA.
• The training program conforms to the standards of OSHA and ANSIZ.490.1 of 2009 criteria for accepted practices in Health Safety Environmental training
• 132-Hour OSH Professional (All Programs Option) Complete all 25 courses and receive 25 course certificates, the 132 OSH Professional Program Certificate, the other six program certificates, six wallet cards and student transcript.
• 48-Hour OSH Manager Program OSHA mandates that all managers be trained on their safety management and leadership responsibilities.
• 40-Hour OSH Specialist Program Designed for safety officers and others in a non-manager positions.
• 36-Hour OSH Supervisor Program OSHA mandates that supervisors be trained on their safety supervision and leadership responsibilities..
• 36-Hour OSH Trainer Program Complete 10 courses. Safety trainers should complete a Train-the-Trainer program and be evaluated by a competent person.
• 36-Hour Committee Leader Program
• 32-Hour Committee Member Program
On completion of this course what do you get?
1. Help from your own personal instructor
2. Course exam results with comments for each course completed
3. A course certificate for each course completed
4. A distinctive Professional Program certificate
5. A convenient program wallet card
6. Maintenance of your student records in our database.
7. Official student transcript.
Invotech aimed to meet two requirements:
• To identify core elements of training programs for new rig employees, and
• To provide a means of recognizing programs that adheres to those elements.
Oil and Gas
233-hour Oil and Gas Safety and Health Professional
The oil and gas industry continues to expand in all area of the world and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling onshore and offshore oil platform hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the oil and gas industry are essential skills to the success of organizations. This program is the best value for ambitious individuals and employers in the oil and gas industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you have high-career goals, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
192-hour Oil and Gas Safety and Health Manager
Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. If you operate, or plan to operate, in the oil and gas industry, you will need to know how to apply safety concepts to this dangerous field. This program is designed for current or potential OSH managers or directors in the oil and gas industry who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization's safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system, and tailoring and applying that knowledge